VTech is the world’s leading manufacturer of electronic learning products for infants and toddlers as well as pre-schoolers. Since their founding in 1967, they have been a pioneer in the category of electronic learning toys. With advanced expertise and cutting-edge innovation, VTech products provide entertainment and learning to children around the world.
Headquartered in Hong Kong and state-of-the-art manufacturing facilities in mainland China and Malaysia they employ 26,000 people in 14 countries and regions, including 1,600 R&D specialists at research and development centres in Hong Kong, mainland China, Germany, the US, Canada and Taiwan. This network allows them to keep up to date with the latest technology and market trends around the world.
VTech invests heavily in research and development and launches a number of new products in its strong brand portfolio every year.
Some interesting facts about VTech:
- The world’s No 1 supplier of electronic toys for infants and toddlers as well as pre-schoolers,
- No 1 manufacturer in France, Great Britain, Germany, Spain and Belgium in the category of electronic toys for infants and toddlers,
- No 1 manufacturer in the USA in the category of electronic toys for infants and toddlers as well as pre-schoolers,
- No 1 supplier in Canada in the category of toys for infants and toddlers,
- Toys sold in 89 countries and in 28 languages,
- 60 million products sold in 2020.
If you want to offer your toddler a really high-quality and developmentally stimulating toy, choose Vtech.